Friday, January 28, 2011

Stickerless...

Ripped all the stickers off my lip today. Turns out my "Union Ironworker" sticker may have gotten me in some trouble. Turns out all my ironworking tools were stolen out of my car. Pretty pissed because it was at least $500 worth of shit. It kills me even more because now I can't work because I have no tools. F'in douchebags...

But this may be a sign, maybe it's time for a career change. Who knows, or maybe I should go drop $200 and get myself a structural tool set and hope for some building to come up in the spring time.

Tomorrows the day I try to get all my shit in line. Gonna replace my clickity-clacking throw out bearing, bent clutch fork and throw in my welded diff. Coils may go on too if I can somehow rig my exhaust up so it doesn't hang so low. Wheels will probably wait, depending on how my test fit of tires goes.

1 comment:

  1. Duuuuuuude that SUCKKKS about this theft. What do you need?? ;) ;)

    And I haven't gotten any help from HR.. too many people over there. They say the site usajobs.gov but I just tried another search and found nothing.

    ReplyDelete