Sunday, December 12, 2010

ups and downs

Well the kz, 240z, and hardbody pickup I was tryin to purchase all fell through. I figured it must be a sign, I must invest in the 240. Parts are waiting to be ordered, gotta wait for money to show up in my account first. Im starting to want to go a different way with my 240. A cleaner, lower, better way. I love rat rod style but I got an aggressive front bumper for free and I might pick up the matching skirts and bumper next weekend. Then I need to get wheels and coilovers this winter to go along with the adjustable suspension arms I have on order. Time to get stanced and have a car that looks bad and drives ever badder...is that a word?

1 comment:

  1. your looking to buy a KZ? as in kawasaki KZ bikes? like what i have a 77 KZ650 im trying to sell. heck out my blog for build pics

    ReplyDelete