Thursday, November 25, 2010

Livin it

Been pretty happy lately now that my car's running and whatnot. Took a placement test to see if I qualify to get into welding school. Waiting to hear back hopefully by the end of the week. I now have switched my stance on cut springs. I always thought it wasn't really that bad, cut your springs and lower/stiffen up the ride for a win win situation. However driving on them for extended periods of time blows donkey balls. All my struts are blown and i can't hit the smallest bump now without bouncing down the road for miles. I can't wait to get some money rolling in so i can start sinking it in to my car and get it set up over the winter. I'm excited for a season of snow-drifting but I'm also hoping my heim joints don't get to fucocked from salt and shit. We'll see what the winter brings and hopefully by next summer I can have my car set up the way I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment