Monday, April 19, 2010

Intro

Well now that I'm sober/awake/maybe still drunk I figured I should make a proper intro for anyone that doesn't really know me. My name is Matt Steinkamp and I live in a little cow-town called Rehoboth(Rehopless) in Massachusetts.

There isn't a whole bunch to do around here other than drink beers, light fires and shoot stuff. That's one of the reasons I am an EMT. I love being an EMT and helping out my town.

My "9-5" if you could call it that is a union ironworker of Local #37. I'm just a measly 1st year apprentice right now so I'm laid off more than working. Hopefully I can someday be a Masta Welda YO and get some good bank.

I love my 240 and I love anything/everything related to motorsports. I get my drift on here and there but have been trying to focus on rallying/hillclimbs lately.

I guess I should also say I love my girlfriend Jess, who's a paramedic and also works with me in Rehoboth. Right now we're trying to get our appartment straightened out and she's trying to convince me that marriage is a good idea.

Well I think that'll suffice for enough right now, I need to go work on my wiring harness or it'll never get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment